Status of Utilization
Overview of the usage status of the corpus released by the National Institute for Japanese Language and Linguistics (NINJAL)
Number of Chunagon users: 230,707 (as of November 16, 2022)
Details of the “Chunagon User Group”
We have created an online forum for Chunagon users to exchange information. If you would like to join, please search for Chunagon User Group on Google Groups and follow the instructions.
We wish to facilitate ease of communication among all users. We hope that you will make meaningful use of this group by sharing your know-how and corpus information regarding Chunagon.
This user group is not officially operated by the NINJAL, but it is used to announce information about Chunagon and the NINJAL corpus.
- Research achievements using the Corpus of Spontaneous Japanese (CSJ)
- Research achievements using the Balanced Corpus of Contemporary Written Japanese (BCCWJ)
- Research achievements using the Corpus of Historical Japanese (CHJ)
- Research achievements using the Corpus of Everyday Japanese Conversation(CEJC)
- Research achievements using the International Corpus of Japanese as a Second Language (I-JAS)
- Research achievements using the Corpus of Japanese Dialects (COJADS)
Kindly share your research achievements.
Please use the below form to specify the research results obtained by you through our corpora.
This form does not allow you to attach files. Hence, if you would like to send us a paper or any other file, please send it to the Kotonoha address given at the bottom of this page.